Monday, September 8, 2008

I need my own place BAD....

God I love my family for everything they have done to help us out but man I really need a place of my own. I need to be able to do the dishes when I'm ready and do my laundry as I get around to it and all that wonderful stuff. I feel like I'm still 16 uears old being told what to d o by my parents and yet I am a parent myself! There just seems to be no end in sight to get out of here, we just can't afford to do it and I don't know how to get us to a place were we can!!! Ahhh...I want to pull my hair out. Frustrated, frustrated frustrated!!! Just a rant don't mind me.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a 30 year old stay at home mom of 2 kids under the age of 5. They keep me pretty busy and I love it. I have been married for 5 years and am looking forward to the next 5.