Monday, September 8, 2008

Sep 7th ,2008

The kiddos in thier outfits for the Wedding. Arn't they cute.

So it seems that I can never get into bed before 2 because I need some down time after the kids go down and yet I regret it every morning when they get up and I need to run after them. Its been a loooong day the kids were pretty good but I had a TON of work to do today to help finish up all the stuff for my Aunts wedding that I am shooting next sunday. My Momther and I have been working like crazy to get everything done and we still have a ton to do + both my kids are in the wedding so I have that to worrie about as well. I am so ready fro this wedding to be over already. I know that sounds bad to say but man I just need a break from feeling like I have a million and one things to do every day and not really get anything I need acomplished done. Every one around me is having babies again and I secretly want another so bad but if anyone knew they would shoot me. Ahhh sigh... anywho there are my random thoughts for the day. So I better hit the hay before they get up.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a 30 year old stay at home mom of 2 kids under the age of 5. They keep me pretty busy and I love it. I have been married for 5 years and am looking forward to the next 5.