Sunday, September 20, 2009

Nathans first day of Preppie -K

So Nathan had his first day of School last week and he freaked out a bit and it was really hard for me to leave him but the teacher said he clamed down quickly and had a great day. And the next today he went right in with just a hint of wanting to fuss about it. He has been in school for over a week and a half now and is doing amazing! He loves it and I help out in the room every afternoon during there free play time to help his teacher out. Back to School night is this week, can't wait to hear how he is doing and what they will be doing this year.

Here are a few pics from his first day!























My Happy Boy at the end of his first day.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a 30 year old stay at home mom of 2 kids under the age of 5. They keep me pretty busy and I love it. I have been married for 5 years and am looking forward to the next 5.