Thursday, September 10, 2009

No more Diapers!

Soooooo proud of my baby girl, Maddison has decided to not wear diapers anymore. She hated the diapers and so she just started refusing to waer them to bed about alomst 2 weeks ago. We have only had one accident and she is doing wonderfuly! I wan't going to even start trying at night untill she was 3 and she at 2 1/2 did it herself. She is that kid that does things in her own time...lol. Happy we don't have that expence any more. That almost $100 a month we aren't putting out any more. Wooo Hooo for having two kids completly potty trianed! Super Proud Mommy!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a 30 year old stay at home mom of 2 kids under the age of 5. They keep me pretty busy and I love it. I have been married for 5 years and am looking forward to the next 5.