Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Planning ahead to Maddison's 3d Birthday in January

So I have already started thinking about all the stuff I want to do for Maddison's 3d Birthday Party. I am going to keep it small, I am only having three girls besides Maddie there so I hope they all come....lol. We are going to be having a Fairy Princess Butterfly theme all rolled into one...lol. I am going to be making each of the girls thier own TuTus and they will have Wings and Crowns and I'm thinking Dress up shoes and some necklases as well. They are going to be having a Tea Party with all kids of Yummy Treats like, Cup cakes & Peti Fors and Fairy snack mix. I have some other ideas for the food but I haven't gotten it all down yet. I want to have some dress up time and maybe a Princess movie of some kind for them to watch. And I really want to find a fun cd to have playing in the backround of the party. I really want to do it outside in a garden tpye area but it will be in Jan. so I think it will have to inside! I think I'll do a lot of soft surface pillows on the floor and Netting on the ceiling with ribbons and flowers And some greenery all around to kinda look like a fairy wonderland with butterflys all over the place in the room. Maddie is TOTALY into the Butterfly thing right now which is what started this whole party idea in motion. My mom and I are going to make all the invitations and stuff so it will be perfect and match exactly with the party. I can't wait to get started on all this. Here are some picture of some of the stuff I am thinking about doing...Enjoy!
Do you think its a bit over the top for a 3 year olds party?
I don't!!! lol

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a 30 year old stay at home mom of 2 kids under the age of 5. They keep me pretty busy and I love it. I have been married for 5 years and am looking forward to the next 5.