Thursday, August 27, 2009

So He got layed off.....

Well I haven't bloged in a few days because Tuesday my husband got layed off and we have been dealing with that. Thankfully he called and old employer that he really loved to work for andhe has some work right now so we arn't in a huge world of hurt thankfully. With the economy the way it is I am extermly thankful that he was off work for all of 1 day! Praise God for that. So crisis averted befor it really had time to sink in about what it would mean. Other than that just the same ol same ol around here cooking cleaning and the never ending laundry pile weather it be dirty waitting for me to wash it or clean waitting for me to fold it! Gotta love the never ending laundry...NOT...lol. Well it's just a short update tonight. The kitchen is calling my name well acually the dirty dishes are but I am trying to ignor it!.................O.K not working I must go silence it befor I go insane. Untill next time.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a 30 year old stay at home mom of 2 kids under the age of 5. They keep me pretty busy and I love it. I have been married for 5 years and am looking forward to the next 5.